About Ninos App
Ninos app is a networking app for talented children. We let kids explore their talent and help parents/guardians discover the hidden creative mine in their children. We bestow upon the parents/guardians a novel responsibility to identify the talent trove of their younger ones. Children can make a statement about their talent. A real opportunity to be famous, like never before.
By accessing and using Ninos app and entering your personal data, you confirm that you accept Ninos app use, storage, and processing of your personal data in accordance with this policy and Ninos app Terms of Usage.
What kinds of information do we collect / we may collect?
We collect the following content and information from our users:
- User account details(parent/guardian/child email, children username, date of birth, picture of the user, school name, etc.)
- Content and information you share on the app, such as images, videos, comments, engagement with other users, accepted challenges, scores and points of users, etc.
- Information about your personal data for sending notification of application updates(including suspension of end-user accounts and withdrawal of Ninos app)
- Personal activity data for analytics, data processing, marketing and related communications about our services.
- Information about phone of other devices on which Ninos app is installed and being used. This includes information about operating system, hardware version, device settings, connection information, name of the mobile operator or ISP, language, IP addresses, etc.
How do we use this information?
We may use user data to personalise and make recommendations/ suggestions based on your activity and interests. We also use your information to evaluate, improve and create a better product. We also use your information to conduct research and come up with greater products in future.
We may transfer data analysis, usage patterns & related statistics to thirdaparty service providers that support our business. However, we will not share your personal details. Thatʼs a promise!
Safety of personal data
Ninos app will never share/sell/rent a userʼs personal details to any third party unless approved by the user.
Every time a user submits contributions to Ninos app, it is assumed the parent/guardian has contributed on behalf of the child or the child has the appropriate permissions to contribute. Please alert us if you find anything irrelevant contributed from your child username. (email@example.com)
Ninos app takes the security of personal data very seriously and employs security technology, including firewalls, to safeguard information. Ninos app has procedures in place to ensure that our systems are protected against unauthorised access.
We use the information to help to verify accounts and activity and to promote safety and security on Ninos app, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Ninos app suggests you not to share private and confidential information. We never ask you to submit any identification proofs. We suggest you not to share details like, to name a few, Adhaar card, credit and debit card details, passport number, etc.
Ninos app will be using cookies. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser on your hard drive. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. Ninos app will be using analytics, statistics or any other metrics and resources on the data in order to assess how Ninos app is used and to improve its functionality and performance.
When you submit any contribution to Ninos app, you grant Ninos app the right to publish. Ninos app reserves the right to use your contributions for promotional purposes which may extend to commercial usage.
By submitting the contributions to Ninos app, you warrant that the contributions are your own original work and you are willing to make it available for public display on the app. If it is not your original work, you have acceptance from the right holder to make it available. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. Ninos app doesnʼt take any responsibility for the content you contribute on the app. Liability lies wholly on the user who is contributing to the app.
You agree that you do not copy, download, re-publish, broadcast, or otherwise use Ninos app in any other way except for personal and noncommercial use. You are free to share your contributions within the app & to any other social media platforms via Ninos App.
When you submit any contribution which features other people, it is deemed you have their prior approval before posting it on the app. You agree to use Ninos app only for lawful and peaceful purposes. You also agree that your contributions donʼt infringe the right of any other user within the app or any third party. Ninos App doesnʼt hold any responsibility for your actions which infringes the copyright or any other Intellectual Property related rights of others(individuals and/or entities). Ninos App may take down your contribution if we are approached by the right owner about infringement of his/her/their rights.
You also agree that your submitted contributions are not instigating, provocative, defamatory, discriminatory, racially offensive, false; does not contain any offensive, nude, sexual, sexually suggestive, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable content; does not defame, bully, harass, threaten, intimidate people or attacks an individual whose identity can be easily learned from what you post; and does not infringe any law.
The conduct of user is not a liability of Ninos app. Though Ninos app reviews itʼs users conduct, Ninos app is not responsible for the loss of your reputation, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, and any such damages which may happen to you, directly or indirectly.
Every time a user submits contributions to Ninos app, it is assumed the parent/guardian has contributed on behalf of the child ‘and/orʼ when a user submits a contribution it is assumed that the submission is being done after prior permission from the parent/guardian. Please alert us if you find anything irrelevant contributed from your child username. (mail id)
Ninos app is designed & intended to be a safe place for kids. Ninos app team works 24/7 monitoring the content contributed to the app. All the photos and videos & related comments shared by users are monitored for content unsuitable for children. Ninos app may edit, block, remove or completely delete the account of any user found contributing inappropriate content.
We have sourced a few images/icons/designs from the following websites:
We do not own any of their works. Ninos App respects the creators rights. However we have picked-up images/icons/designs which fall under creative commons (CC) & which are free for commercial usage. We have, to the best of our ability, tried not to infringe any of the creators rights.
For issues related to content, please write to use in detail & if possible attach an image to substantiate your issue/claim.
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Usage
Ninos App is a family of kids/children. Please understand the sensitivities associated with the children/kids community & be responsible while using the app. During your stay on our app, please pledge the following:
- That you post your own pictures and have permission (from parents/guardians) to post.
- That you will never post pictures of other people without their permission (written/verbal).
- That you will never post your personal information or the personal information of others, including contact information from other social media sites or applications.
- That you will never use Ninos App to bully or harass others.
Access to and use of the Ninos App are subject to the following Terms:
- By using Ninos App you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which shall take immediate effect upon your first access or use of Ninos App. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following Terms, please do not access or use our Ninos App, or any service.
- Ninos App may change these Terms at any time by posting changes on the website and app. If you use Ninos App even after changes, then you agree to be legally bound by the amended Terms of Usage.
Use of Ninos App
- If you are under 13 years of age, your parent/legal guardian may grant you the right to access and use Ninos App, which we may accept. If you are 13 years or older, you can access Ninos App without the approval of a parent/legal guardian.
- You agree to use Ninos App only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- You agree that you do not indulge in prohibitive behaviour. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any third party or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Ninos App.
- You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Ninos App upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
Limitation of Liability
- Ninos App, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons are provided “AS IS” without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law.
- Ninos App may contain links to third-party web/app links (at times). When you access a non-Ninos App link, even one that which may contain our logo, please understand that we may not control the content or products on that site/app link. We bear no responsibility for the privacy practices on other site/app.
- Under no circumstances will Ninos App be liable for the conduct of any user and for any of the following losses or damages: loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, or any indirect or consequential damages.
- The names, images, and logos identifying Ninos App are subject to trademark protection. Nothing contained in Ninos App or these Terms shall be construed/considered as any license or right to any commercial use.
For issues related to Terms of usage, please write to use in detail.
Write to us: email@example.com